Job Title: Salaried GP
Location: Biddulph Doctors, Staffordshire Moorlands
We are seeking to recruit a salaried GP for 6 sessions per week to join our friendly, well organised, semi-rural GMS practice in the Staffordshire Moorlands.
We are a long established, friendly practice with a very enthusiastic, highly trained and efficient team who are all committed to providing the best possible care for our patients. The surgery is in a purpose built Primary Care Centre with a list size of 10,800 patients.
- Tier 2 Sponsor
- Staff: 7 GPs, 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, 1 Diabetic Nurse Specialist, 4 Practice Nurses, 1 Practice Matron, 1 Clinical Pharmacist, 2 Health Care Support Workers, 1 Paramedic Practitioner.
- Purpose built premises
- Teaching/Training practice with foundation doctors and GP trainees
- Keele Research practice
- Regular Clinical Governance/Team Building Sessions
- High QOF achievement
- CQC Rated as “Good”
- Full range of administrative support staff including clinical co-ordinators
- EMIS Web clinical system and Docman 10 (training will be provided if needed)
- 6 Weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
- Part of the high achieving and successful Leek and Biddulph Primary Care Network
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Limited home visiting required
Informal visits and enquiries welcome – please telephone Jo Lawson (Practice Manager) on 0300 404 2988.
Please apply by CV and covering letter to :
Biddulph Primary Care Centre