Trentham Mews Medical Centre
Salaried GP Vacancy – 5-10 sessions required
Start date: August/September 2020
We are looking for a passionate, caring and hard-working GP to join our excellent, innovative practice team.
We are a friendly, supportive team, consisting of one partner, one salaried GP and 2 practice nurses offering a full range of GMS services to our patient population. We are a high achieving QOF/QIF practice.
We would like someone who is committed to the development of our primary care team.
We currently have 4000 patients registered at the practice.
We use EMIS web, Docman 10 and electronic prescribing.
We are a training practice for Foundation Year 2 doctors.
On average there are 1-2 home visits a day, shared between the GPs.
We would like the candidate to work a minimum of 5 sessions and can accommodate up to 8-10 sessions.
- GMC Registered.
- On the GP Performers List.
- Annual salary based on the number of sessions worked per week.
- 30 paid days annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays.
- 5 days paid CPD training.
- Indemnity paid whilst working at the surgery.
- NHS pension.
- Flexible working.
If you are interested in applying for this post please contact Donna Thomas, Practice Manager and attach a copy of your CV: Donna.Thomas@stoke.nhs.uk
Dr M Guindy & Partners – Orchard Surgery are looking for a Salaried GP 6-7 sessions
We are currently seeking a caring and motivated GP to join our existing team.
We are a friendly & supportive 4 partner practice, offering a full range of GMS services to our patient population of 10600. We also have a fully integrated nursing team who support the GP’s together with experienced Management and Administrative staff. We are:
- An Accredited Training Practice – currently training an ST3 and ST2
- A High QUOF Achieving Practice
- Committed to the development of our Primary Care Team
- Excellent Management & Support Staff
- EMIS Web
- Fully Computerised / Paper light
We can offer:
- flexibility regarding hours of work
- opportunities to develop a portfolio career
- Negotiable remuneration package
- Opportunity to become involved in Training
- Regular opportunities for CPD/Learning Events
For further details or to arrange an informal visit please contact
Mrs Angela Manley, Practice Manager on 01782 534241 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – Friday 27th March 2020
North Staffordshire GP Federation
North Staffordshire GP Federation is a membership organisation to all 70 GP practices, currently serving the whole of North Staffordshire, including, Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme and Staffordshire Moorlands. Member practices currently provide services to over 500,000 patients.
In addition to this, the North Staffordshire GP Federation currently run the Walk in Service at Hanley Primary Care Access Hub and from September 2018 has been providing the Extended Access to Primary Care service on behalf of member practices from 5 hubs across North Staffordshire (Hanley, Longton, Bradwell, Haywood and Leek).